RYA Training courses at JBT Marine
RYA Training Courses
Did you know that we are able to offer a few extra benefits to doing a course with us? These include:
- The opportunity do the course in a boat you may be looking to buy
- Get information on buying a RIB
- We can do the course on your own boat
- Get price of a course included when buying a boat from us in February
- We can be flexible on dates arranging the course around you – it can be weekend/ midweek/ two consecutive Saturdays
- We have a great selection of instructors including female
- Location wise we have a sheltered harbour, are 15 minutes to the Solent, and 20 minutes across to the Isle of Wight.
We still have a limited number of spaces left on our:
RYA Powerboat Level 2 Course – £345
The RYA Powerboat Level 2 Course is the perfect gateway into boating – whether you are looking to buy a RIB or powerboat or you already own one and want to learn more about it. The majority of this course will take place out on the water, with you behind the wheel of our RIB – we believe the best way to learn is to just do it! Having a RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate has lots of benefits with insurance companies, marinas and local harbour authorities and it allows you to apply for an ICC.
Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th March
Saturday 19th – Sunday 20th March
Saturday 9th – Sunday 10th April
Saturday 16th – Sunday 17th April
Saturday 23rd – Sunday 24th April
RYA VHF Radio Course – £100
Our RYA VHF Course is a one day shorebased course based around the practical use of our modern VHF Radios.
This course and licence is compulsory to anyone carrying a VHF radio on their boat, whether you’re a sailor, fisherman or powerboater this course should be top of the list before you hit the water.
Saturday 26th March
Saturday 23rd April
Saturday 21st May
RYA First Aid Course – £100
First aid is a fantastic skill to have whatever your job or past time is but if you’re out sailing or speeding across the water on a powerboat the knowledge really can be life saving.
Saturday 26th March
The BWSW Ski Boat Driver Level 2 is the course for anyone looking to tow waterskiers and wakeboarders. It’s the standard for most ski clubs and most insurers require the certificate to if you want to tow a skier (even for leisure!) we will teach you the safest way to do this.
Saturday 2nd April
We are able to run courses on any date to suit you – just give us a ring or go to our website to find out more!