Here are our most frequently asked questions:
- Do you provide a warranty?
- Every used RIB, boat and engine is professionally and thoroughly checked by our engineers. On stock boats, there is a 3-month return to RIBs For Sale at our base in Portchester, Portsmouth warranty.
- How many hours has the boat done and when was it last serviced?
- Please refer to the individual boat listing. If the information is not shown please contact us.
- Is there a standard list of electronics every boat comes with?
- No, there isn’t a standard list. Please refer to the individual boat listing. If the information is not shown please contact us.
- Can I arrange a sea trial for the boat I am interested in?
- Yes, you can. All we ask for is a small refundable deposit. If you decide not to proceed with buying the RIB, your deposit will be refunded.
- Do all the boats come with trailers?
- Some boats do, some boats don’t. Please check the individual boat listing. We can supply trailers.
- Can you send me the complete spec on the boat?
- Please view details in the individual boat listing. If you have any further questions please contact us.
- How do you price your RIBs?
- We are extremely proud of the quality of our RIBs and the service we provide. We take time and effort to make sure all our RIBs move onto their new owners in the best possible condition and price our RIBs competitively taking into consideration the quality, and support you will receive from us.
- Can I store my trailer at Trafalgar?
- Yes, you can. Storage can be in the Trafalgar boatyard or Drystack. We can pass your details over so our sister company can provide you with a quotation.
- Do you provide a brokerage service?
- Yes, we do, our brokerage service is a key part of our business. We pride ourselves on providing our brokerage customers with our specialist knowledge and personal service.