Wahoo 10m Mercury Twin 300hp Verado 2008
***************************** ribsforsale.com Boat Show on from Saturday 14th September to Sunday 22nd September 2019!!!!!!! ****************************
Wahoo Ribs were born from a partnership between two freinds who set out to build a super yacht tender like no other!. After securing the rights to a Lorne Cambell racing hull they used this as the basis for their first 10m tender the "Barracuda"
For those seeking an adrenaline filled experience on the water in comfort, only found in the top end of the leisure rib market then look no further!
Her twin Supercharged Mercury 300hp Verado engines give rapid acceleration. They will see propel her to 50knts at full throttle and cruise at a more sedate 30knts. The mercury engines were chosen by Wahoo for their combination of low emissions, low noise and superb manoeuvrability in close quarters
Combined with her Deep V-hull she handles the sea incredibly well without the bow up attitude common on powerful ribs. Her twin engines are mounted on Jack plates giving you the ability to adjust the motors up and down. Allowing you to tailor the performance to your needs weather that be better top end speed, improved fuel efficiency or more prop clearance in shallow water.
Access into the boat is very easy with side steps into the cockpit on both Port and starboard with grab handles on both sides. Once onboard the barracuda's layout gives plenty of seating for guests. A large U-shape seating area aft and a rear facing U-shaped bench in the bow which converts into a generous sunpad.
She really is luxury on the water!
Part exchanges will be entertained.
- Forward Bench Seating U Shaped
- Aft Bench Seating Large, U Shaped
- Special Seating Driver & Co-pilot - Racing bucket seats
- Dual batteries
- Electronics Switches
- Music Aquatic Av stereo remote
- Raymarine 240E VHF w/active speaker
- Bilge pump with Auto function
- Due Mercury Digital throttles
- Fusion Music system with Bose speakers
- Raymarine E80
- Ergonomically placed grab rails
- Stainless steel 8" pop up cleats
- Teak decking
- Anchor Locker
- Port & stb side access steps i
- Stem head roller and sampson post
- A-Frame With Navigation Lights, High cleats and towing eye.