Gemini 8.8 Twin DF250 V6 Drive by Wire Suzuki Outboards 2017
JBT Marine are delighted to introduce this awesome Gemini 880WA Rescue RIB fitted with Suzuki DF250 engines. Commission to work Solent waters this vessel is built to last and also to keep its crew comfortable and, more importantly, safe. This boat has a lot of the latest generation offerings from Suzuki and Garmin and is completely turn key and ready to go.
Powered by two hardy Suzuki DF20 V6 outboards, this Gemini 880 WA Rescue RIB can push her through all the elements mother nature can throw at her. She has a a fast cruise capability of over 30 knots and can push through 45 knots if called for (with light load). Suzuki’s V6 engine return good fuel burn figures and are well supported through worldwide network of dealers and service centres.
The crew accommodation can be sealed with a water tight door and comprises of four Shox single jockey seats and a good size U shaped bench in the front compartment. There are plenty of hand holds, life lines and grab rails around the boat to ensure that the crew can move around safely. The electronics installation is something to behold and is one of the most comprehensive that we have ever seen here at JBT. Knowing what this Gemini 880 WA RIB was made for, the electronics are key to its effectiveness and you want for nothing when you are sitting in front it. Truly breath taking.
This Gemini 880WA was used briefly in a rescue roll but could also be highly effective as a crew transfer vessel or off shore support. Adaptions can be made to mould it round a new purpose and we can investigate this for any potential interest.
If you have any questions or suggestions for us then please do not hesitate to get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02392 397000.
- No of people 12, inside sealed cabin
- Bench Seating in forward compartment for eight people
- Special Seating Four Shox, shock homologating seats.
- Garmin GPSmap 922xs GPS Unit
- Suzuki DBW top mount controls with push button stop and start
- Suzuki troll switch.
- Garmin GPSmap 716xsv GPS unit
- Garmin Remote Control
- Suzuki Digital screen for each engine (Latest generation)
- Multipoint water tight door.
- Triple battery system (Port/Starboard engines and single house)
- Fully invertible Aluminium water tight Superstructure.
- Reinforced keel
- Fuel Tank/s 2 x 215 litre with seperate fillers and Water Separator