Cobra Ribs 8.6 Mercury Verado 275hp 2007
JBT Marine are please to offer this desirable Cobra Nautique 8.6m RIB with Mercury Verado 275 engine. An ideal family RIB combining stylish design and a high quality finish. Cobra are well known for producing fantastic luxury RIBs.
The Mercury Verado engine has recently undergone a very big service and has just had a new Supercharger fitted. This RIB is capable of speeds in excess of 35 knotts and return sensilbe fuel burn figures.
This lightly used example looks stunning with her white and blue colour scheme.
Another huge benefit that the Cobra 8.6 Rib has is the amount of onboard storage. This is as a result of two very generous sunpads fore and aft which house large storage lockers underneath.
The Cobra's high helm offers good protection and feels solid . In addition it has the added benefit of two different helm seating positions. The seats can be individually changed into a leaning post to allow you a more planted standing position at the helm.
If you are looking for a boat that can do everything from wakeboarding to long-distance cruising then call us now and book a viewing
If you have any questions or suggestions for us then please do not hesitate to get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02392 397000
Ribsforsale.com are acting as brokers for the owner of the vessel. These details are prepared from information provided by the owner and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the boat but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor.
- Console Seats Forward Facing
- Sunpad Fore & Aft - incl storage locker
- Aft Bench Seating 3 person sculpted
- Helm Seating Double helm station seats that convert to leaning post
- Icom VHF / DSC unit
- Mercury Digital engine gauges
- Marine Stereo with speakers
- Mercury Drive-by-Wire top mount control
- Raymarine C70 GPS and depth unit
- Grab ropes on forward tubes
- Stem head fitting with cleat for tying off anchor
- Full boat cover (Good order, needs new bunjee cord)
- Stainless steel double A-Frame with high point towing eye