2020 Ballistic RIB 6m Yamaha F115
ribsforsale.com are delighted to present a wonderful opportunity to get your hands on the latest Demo Ballistic 6m RIB with a great spec for a great price. This boat has only recently been commisioned and only has a hand ful of hours.
The Ballistic 6m RIB is a comfortable sea going boat with a good deep "V" hull and this version has the Yamaha F115 engine which will see her touch 38 knots on the right day. Indeed, this power unit has more than enough power for boarding and skiing plus the fuel usage is not eye watering in the slightest.
From the bow, this boat's layout comprises of an upholstered anchor locker cushion, a double console seat, four jockey seats and a double rear bench. All the seating has storage beneath and there is also a picnic table in the console that can be erected in the front of the boat.
The specification as with all Ballistic boats is extensive and includes teak effect deck, Garmin GPS Map / Depth unit, Garmin VHF / DSC unit, Fusion music, driving lamps, deck lights, transom step, rod holders and high cleats. The driving of this Ballistic RIB in enhanced by Yamaha low friction control cables and Baystar hydraulic steering.
These boats rarely return to market and they do not last long when they do. Call the office now on 02392 397000 to arrange a viewing or would like more information.
- Anchor Locker with Bow Cushion
- Jockey Seats
- Aft Bench Seat with Underseat Storage
- Front Console Seat
- Driving lamps
- Dual Bilge pumps
- Garmin 55DV CHIRP GPSmap
- Yamaha Digital Engine Gauges Tacho/Speed
- 12v Isolator
- Deck Lights
- Dual battery system (engine and house)
- Fusion BB 100 Music system with Bluetooth streaming
- Garmin VHF / DSC Unit
- Console and all over cover
- Ergonomically placed grab rails
- Grey and Charcoal Hypalon Tubes with Grab Handles
- Navigation lights
- Stainless steel double A-Frame with high point towing eye
- White Gel Coated GRP Hull
- Anchor Chain & Rope
- Custom teak effect flooring.
- Fishing rod holders
- Mooring lines
- Picnic Table
- Transom steps
- Fuel Tank/s 90